Due to the constant changes concerning most of the online casinos presented within our database, AskGamblers updates all of its casino and relevant bonus information on a regular basis. However, updating hundreds of different casinos which are offering thousands of bonuses, each one of them containing a dozen of specific details and facts, is definitely a huge task, requiring an immense efforts and time on behalf AskGamblers crew members and we will greatly appreciate your help. Please, feel free to contact us any time you spot an inaccuracy or error in any of our bonus offers and report your findings. We will take care as soon as possible and make all necessary changes.
Articles in this section
- What types of bonuses does AskGamblers offer?
- How to claim a bonus offer from your website?
- Do I need to be an AskGamblers registered member in order to use bonus offers from your website?
- What does a promotion/bonus code means?
- Is there any difference between regular and exclusive bonus offers?
- Is there a limitation on how many of your bonus offers I could take?
- Okay, I claimed a bonus using your website. How long does it take to receive it?
- I have troubles getting a bonus you offer, what to do?
- How to use the ‘Filter by’ feature?
- How often do you update the bonus information stored on your website?