Yes, there is a difference between those two types of offers, because usually our exclusive bonuses and promotions and specially designed and mastered in order to provide our customers with top-notch offers. Exclusive offers are most often better than the regular ones and bring players something more in addition to the standard bonus, such as bigger deposit match percentage or amount or additional free spins for example. To get a list of all exclusive offers we have for particular bonus type use the “Filter by” option, click on “Exclusive” and then choose “Yes”.
Articles in this section
- What types of bonuses does AskGamblers offer?
- How to claim a bonus offer from your website?
- Do I need to be an AskGamblers registered member in order to use bonus offers from your website?
- What does a promotion/bonus code means?
- Is there any difference between regular and exclusive bonus offers?
- Is there a limitation on how many of your bonus offers I could take?
- Okay, I claimed a bonus using your website. How long does it take to receive it?
- I have troubles getting a bonus you offer, what to do?
- How to use the ‘Filter by’ feature?
- How often do you update the bonus information stored on your website?