What’s the point of having thousands of casino bonuses with dozens of details for each one of them if there would be no way to filter them all and find only those of them which meet one or more of your criteria. By using the so called “Filter By” feature which is integrated into all major site sections such as casinos, bonuses and games, AskGamblers give you the option to find exactly what you want and we mean “exactly”! You could easily filter our bonus database and find all operators using the NetEnt platform and offering bonuses with specific wagering requirements for example. Keep in mind that filters are working up to a two-levels search.
Articles in this section
- What types of bonuses does AskGamblers offer?
- How to claim a bonus offer from your website?
- Do I need to be an AskGamblers registered member in order to use bonus offers from your website?
- What does a promotion/bonus code means?
- Is there any difference between regular and exclusive bonus offers?
- Is there a limitation on how many of your bonus offers I could take?
- Okay, I claimed a bonus using your website. How long does it take to receive it?
- I have troubles getting a bonus you offer, what to do?
- How to use the ‘Filter by’ feature?
- How often do you update the bonus information stored on your website?