All submitted complaints are being checked for complying with our requirements. If a complaint does not meet one or more of these requirements then it is rejected and submitter is notified by email for our decision and the reason why the case has been rejected.
All newly submitted complaints must meet the following requirements in order to be published:
- Should concern a casino which is presented and reviewed by AskGamblers.
- Should contain only real facts, based on real events that happened.
- Should contain a descriptive and detailed explanation of the issue.
- Should not concern casino terms and conditions, which player admitted to have breached.
- Should contain player’s demands stated in a clear and unambiguous way.
- Should contain some evidence as attached files (if any).
- Should not contain any personal or other sensitive information.
- Should be written in understandable English.
- Should concern only casino related issues.
- Should not contain abusive, vulgar, hateful, obscene or threatening language or text, which is written mostly in capital letters.
In case we need to clarify something in addition to what’s stated within the complaint’s message, we will contact you and request more details and/or evidence.