In rare cases, it might happen that casino representatives missed or preferred not to respond to your complaint. Kindly notice that if the affected casino operator fails to address an/or respond to your complaint within the allocated time frame of 96 hours, the case will be closed as Unresolved and the operator's ranking score on AskGamblers will be decreased accordingly.
Articles in this section
- What is AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service /AGCCS/?
- Who is allowed to use AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service /AGCCS/?
- How to submit a complaint?
- What should I watch out for when posting a complaint?
- Why all Submit Complaint Form fields are mandatory to fill in?
- How to attach files to my complaint and why it is advisable to do that?
- How long does it take to review and approve my complaint?
- My complaint was rejected. How come?
- My complaint was accepted and published. Now what?
- Can a complaint be reopened after it is rejected or closed as unresolved?