In rare cases, it might happen that casino representatives missed or preferred not to respond to your complaint. If casino fails to respond within the given 96-hours time frame, the complaints case will be closed as Unresolved and the relevant casino is about to be credited with negative points and its CasinoRank score will decrease. In addition, having an Unresolved complaint is one of the most popular gambling related websites like AskGamblers could impact any casino reputation in a negative way.
Articles in this section
- What exactly is AskGamblers Casino Complaints Service?
- Who is allowed to use AskGamblers Casino Complaints Service?
- How to submit a complaint?
- What should I watch out for when posting a complaint?
- Why it is obligatory to fill all fields within the Complaints Submission Form?
- Have a problem attaching a file to my complaint. What should I do?
- How long does it take to review and approve my complaint?
- My complaint was rejected. How come?
- My complaint was accepted and published. Now what?
- I missed to respond within the given time frame and my complaint is now closed as Unresolved. Any chance to have my complaint reopened?