Kindly notice that as per the AGCCS Terms you are allowed to request reopening of any of your unresolved complaints cases up to two times providing you have cooperated and followed all AGCCS Terms and Guidelines accordingly so far. You can request the old case to be reopened by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- What is AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service /AGCCS/?
- Who is allowed to use AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service /AGCCS/?
- How to submit a complaint?
- What should I watch out for when posting a complaint?
- Why all Submit Complaint Form fields are mandatory to fill in?
- How to attach files to my complaint and why it is advisable to do that?
- How long does it take to review and approve my complaint?
- My complaint was rejected. How come?
- My complaint was accepted and published. Now what?
- Failed to respond within the given time frame and my complaint got Rejected or closed as Unresolved. Any chance to have my complaint reopened?