Yes, both submitter and casino rep have the right to request their case to be reopened up to two times. All they need to do is to contact our complaints team and state the reason for not being able to respond within the given time frame. AskGamblers complaints team has the right to refuse to reopen any case if the stated reason is considered as not justified enough.
Articles in this section
- What exactly is AskGamblers Casino Complaints Service?
- Who is allowed to use AskGamblers Casino Complaints Service?
- How to submit a complaint?
- What should I watch out for when posting a complaint?
- Why it is obligatory to fill all fields within the Complaints Submission Form?
- Have a problem attaching a file to my complaint. What should I do?
- How long does it take to review and approve my complaint?
- My complaint was rejected. How come?
- My complaint was accepted and published. Now what?
- I missed to respond within the given time frame and my complaint is now closed as Unresolved. Any chance to have my complaint reopened?