The final stage of the complaint process is taking a decision regarding a given case. The final decision is based on the following criteria:
- All facts which have become known during the complaint process;
- All evidence presented by both involved into the complaint process;
- All details and explanations (if any), presented by different casino departments such as Fraud, Finance, Security and Support ones for example;
- Careful analyses and/or comparison between the facts stated from submitter and the relevant casino Terms & Conditions;
- Confirmation from the submitter if all due amounts have been paid accordingly during the complaint process;
- Facts and evidence (if any), presented by third parties during the complaint process, such as Gaming Software Providers, Gaming Test Laboratories, etc.
The final decision regarding any complaint case is being taken by AskGamblers complaints managers by consensus to avoid any personal biases.