The final stage of the complaint process is taking a decision regarding a given case. The final decision is based on the following criteria:
- All facts which have become known during the complaint process.
- All evidence presented by both sides during the complaint process.
- All details and explanations (if any), presented by different casino departments such as Fraud, Finance, Security and Support ones for example.
- Careful analyses and/or comparison between the facts stated from submitter and relevant casino Terms & Conditions.
- Confirmation from behalf submitter if all due amounts have been paid accordingly during the complaint process.
- Facts and evidence (if any), presented by third parties during the complaint process, such as Gaming Software Providers, Regulatory Bodies and/or Gaming Test Laboratories for example.
- The final decision regarding any complaint case is being taken by AskGamblers complaints managers by consensus to avoid any personal biases.