The conclusive decision of the AskGamblers Complaints Team is final and could not be appealed. And while we understand this might not be the outcome expected by the complainant, we would like to remind that in case of disagreement with our decision further assistance on the matter could be requested from the relevant regulatory body and/or appointed ADR entity.
Articles in this section
- What is AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service /AGCCS/?
- Who is allowed to use AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service /AGCCS/?
- How to submit a complaint?
- What should I watch out for when posting a complaint?
- Why all Submit Complaint Form fields are mandatory to fill in?
- How to attach files to my complaint and why it is advisable to do that?
- How long does it take to review and approve my complaint?
- My complaint was rejected. How come?
- My complaint was accepted and published. Now what?
- Can a complaint be reopened after it is rejected or closed as unresolved?