Sometimes you may come to a situation where you may not like to read and see someone’s forum posts or being bothered by unwanted messages.
To set your own ‘Ignore’ preferences:
1. Click on your avatar in the upper right corner of the webpage.
2. Click EDIT PROFILE.
3. Click on ‘Ignore’ preferences.
4. Type the nickname of the member you would like to ignore.
5. Check what you would like to ignore - Posts, Signature or Messages. You can also check all three options.
6. Click Save Changes to apply changes. You can add as many users as you wish to your Ignore list.