CasinoRank is a dynamic online casino rating system that uses only real facts and players' experiences. It is the first in the industry to use objective data and current player feedback and calculate a list using its own power. CasinoRank uses a powerful algorithm to determine which sites are the best. And when we say powerful, we mean it. This is the first ranking system that actually takes three separate lists and combines them into one, easy-to-use interface. With CasinoRank, players can get updated information about the casino itself, the experiences of other players at the casino, and the quality of their customer care, all streamlined into one location. CasinoRank relies purely on its algorithm to determine how to rank casinos. This algorithm uses certain parameters to make these calculations. Among the most important in CasinoRank's decision include volume of player complaints and how quickly they are resolved, availability of support, and the helpfulness of the casino's representative. Other factors include whether the casino offers a Flash version, number of deposit methods, and international accessibility, among many others. Read more about CasinoRank.
Articles in this section
- What’s the purpose of all these casino reviews?
- In what order are displayed casino reviews?
- What is CasinoRank?
- What is Certificate of Trust?
- What is Casino Blacklist?
- What do you mean by “Newest Casinos”?
- Do you have a separate list for mobile casinos?
- What is this ‘Filter by’ feature and how to use it?
- How often do you update the casino information stored on your website?
- I noticed inaccurate information in one or more casino reviews, how to report it?