A promotion/bonus code is usually a combination of letters and/or numbers which you are supposed to enter at casino’s cashier page in order to claim a specific bonus offer. Make sure you are entering the correct code when claiming a bonus, otherwise casino will not credit the bonus.
Articles in this section
- What types of bonuses does AskGamblers offer?
- How to claim a bonus offer from your website?
- Do I need to be an AskGamblers registered member in order to use bonus offers from your website?
- What does a promotion/bonus code means?
- Is there any difference between regular and exclusive bonus offers?
- Is there a limitation on how many of your bonus offers I could take?
- Okay, I claimed a bonus using your website. How long does it take to receive it?
- I have troubles getting a bonus you offer, what to do?
- How to use the ‘Filter by’ feature?
- How often do you update the bonus information stored on your website?