No, unfortunately this is not possible. If you spot a problem in any of your games reviews, please contact our support team and describe the problem as detailed as possible. In addition, you may request a review removal, in regards of posting NEW review instead, with corrected/updated information.
Articles in this section
- What types of casino games does AskGamblers offer?
- How to play casino games on your website?
- Do I need to be an AskGamblers registered member in order to play casino games on your website?
- Game is not working, now what?
- How to use the ‘Filter by’ feature?
- How often do you add new casino games?
- I noticed inaccurate information for one or more of the games, how to report it?
- What about sharing my own point of view regarding a casino game?
- Can I edit my games reviews?
- I posted a game review, but now it is missing. Why?