AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service /AGCCS/ was originally launched in July 2009 with one main goal - to deliver a fair, honest, independent and free mediation service between players and online casinos. A decade later AGCCS turned into the most popular and successful mediation service of its kind worldwide, processing thousands of players complaints on a yearly basis and recovering millions of unpaid or unjustly confiscated money from online gamblers.
Articles in this section
- What is AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service /AGCCS/?
- Who is allowed to use AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service /AGCCS/?
- How to submit a complaint?
- What should I watch out for when posting a complaint?
- Why all Submit Complaint Form fields are mandatory to fill in?
- How to attach files to my complaint and why it is advisable to do that?
- How long does it take to review and approve my complaint?
- My complaint was rejected. How come?
- My complaint was accepted and published. Now what?
- Failed to respond within the given time frame and my complaint got Rejected or closed as Unresolved. Any chance to have my complaint reopened?