Although there isn’t a limitation regarding the size of the files you could attach to a complaint, currently, we accept only the following file formats: xls, doc, txt, pdf, jpeg and gif. Make sure all personal information /such as names, addresses, bank accounts, phone numbers, emails, etc./containing within the attached files is properly masked, because the AskGamblers Casino Complaints Service is public.
Articles in this section
- What exactly is AskGamblers Casino Complaints Service?
- Who is allowed to use AskGamblers Casino Complaints Service?
- How to submit a complaint?
- What should I watch out for when posting a complaint?
- Why it is obligatory to fill all fields within the Complaints Submission Form?
- Have a problem attaching a file to my complaint. What should I do?
- How long does it take to review and approve my complaint?
- My complaint was rejected. How come?
- My complaint was accepted and published. Now what?
- I missed to respond within the given time frame and my complaint is now closed as Unresolved. Any chance to have my complaint reopened?