The AskGamblers Complaint Team will usually review new complaints within 96 hours after submission. However, most often it takes 48 hours or less for such an action. Should you face a situation where your new complaint hasn’t been reviewed within the 96-hour time frame, please don’t panic and don’t rush to submit a new complaint. The reason for your complaint not being reviewed within the specified time frame is due to us being incredibly busy assisting dozens of other players in trouble. Rest assured we will get back to your case as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- What is AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service /AGCCS/?
- Who is allowed to use AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service /AGCCS/?
- How to submit a complaint?
- What should I watch out for when posting a complaint?
- Why all Submit Complaint Form fields are mandatory to fill in?
- How to attach files to my complaint and why it is advisable to do that?
- How long does it take to review and approve my complaint?
- My complaint was rejected. How come?
- My complaint was accepted and published. Now what?
- Failed to respond within the given time frame and my complaint got Rejected or closed as Unresolved. Any chance to have my complaint reopened?