The AskGamblers Complaints Team is doing everything within its powers to help you get your problem resolved as fast as possible. And it is perfectly normal that we expect from you in return to stick to the given time frame and respond in a timely manner. It is not very kind of you to post a complaint and throw accusations against a casino and then never to return and to keep us updated. However, in certain circumstances, it might happen to miss accidentally the 96-hours response time and in such situation you should contact our complaints team and ask them to reopen your complaint. AskGamblers Complaints Team has the right to refuse to reopen any case if the stated reason is considered as not justified enough.
Articles in this section
- What exactly is AskGamblers Casino Complaints Service?
- Who is allowed to use AskGamblers Casino Complaints Service?
- How to submit a complaint?
- What should I watch out for when posting a complaint?
- Why it is obligatory to fill all fields within the Complaints Submission Form?
- Have a problem attaching a file to my complaint. What should I do?
- How long does it take to review and approve my complaint?
- My complaint was rejected. How come?
- My complaint was accepted and published. Now what?
- I missed to respond within the given time frame and my complaint is now closed as Unresolved. Any chance to have my complaint reopened?