All you need to do in order to be able to respond to your complaint which has already been reviewed and published is to make sure you are logged in your AskGamblers account. Once logged in, open the complaint in your browser and scroll down until you reach to a website section called "POST PUBLIC REPLY TO THIS COMPLAINT". Make sure to follow the onsite instructions and click on ''Post My Reply'' button when you are finished with your message.
Articles in this section
- What exactly is AskGamblers Casino Complaints Service?
- Who is allowed to use AskGamblers Casino Complaints Service?
- How to submit a complaint?
- What should I watch out for when posting a complaint?
- Why it is obligatory to fill all fields within the Complaints Submission Form?
- Have a problem attaching a file to my complaint. What should I do?
- How long does it take to review and approve my complaint?
- My complaint was rejected. How come?
- My complaint was accepted and published. Now what?
- I missed to respond within the given time frame and my complaint is now closed as Unresolved. Any chance to have my complaint reopened?