AskGamblers Casino Complaints Service (AGCCS) was originally designed and implemented back in July 2009 with one main goal - to deliver a fair, honest and independent complaints resolution service between players and online casinos. Through these five and a half years after its launch AskGamblers Casino Complaints Service became more and more popular among online casino players who recognized it as a trusted and efficient method to get their problem with a casino sorted out in a timely manner. Currently, we consider AskGamblers Casino Complaints Service as one of the most popular and successful mediation service worldwide with processing over a thousand players complaints on a yearly basis and recovering millions of unpaid or unjustly confiscated money from online gamblers.
Articles in this section
- What exactly is AskGamblers Casino Complaints Service?
- Who is allowed to use AskGamblers Casino Complaints Service?
- How to submit a complaint?
- What should I watch out for when posting a complaint?
- Why it is obligatory to fill all fields within the Complaints Submission Form?
- Have a problem attaching a file to my complaint. What should I do?
- How long does it take to review and approve my complaint?
- My complaint was rejected. How come?
- My complaint was accepted and published. Now what?
- I missed to respond within the given time frame and my complaint is now closed as Unresolved. Any chance to have my complaint reopened?